- Your financial aid notification can be found in your Applicant Portal. Any questions related to your notification can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accept your offer of admission and pay your enrollment deposit through your Applicant Portal. Options to pay your deposit include credit card, eCheck, mailing a check or money order, as well as FlyWire for those looking to pay with international currency.
- Questions about paying your tuition and when bills are due? Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for an alumni chapter scholarship! Check out available scholarships here.
Visiting Virginia Tech
- You're invited to come to any of our events or daily visits! To see what is currently being offered, check out our Visit webpage.
- Check your email for events that are exclusive to offered students.
Housing and Dining for First-Year Applicants
- Your Housing and Dining contract is due by June 1. Be sure to complete your contract on time. For more information, visit the Housing website.
- Looking to learn more about the available residence halls? Find your residence hall here.
- Living-Learning Programs are a popular way to build community and make campus feel smaller. Explore your options here!
- Need to see what you'll be eating each day in between classes and activities? Check out the Dining website.
- Your orientation experience is important for setting you up for success. Learn more about the orientation format here.
- You will receive an email within 10 days of accepting your offer with information on how to sign up for orientation.
- Download the Hokies on Track app to learn more about the Weeks of Welcome schedule!
- Schiffert Health Center will need a record of your immunizations before classes begin.
- To learn more about submitting your immunization records and which immunizations are required, please see this site.
- Check your New Student Checklist for the date your final transcript is due. This is available in your offer packet, as well as your Applicant Portal.
- We will also send an email reminder to you with a due date.
- We can receive transcripts through mail or electronic transfer (for example, through Parchment, Scoir, National Clearinghouse, etc.).
- If sent by mail, transcripts can be sent to the address below:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
925 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061
If you are an international student, you can mail or deliver final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the first day of classes.
Offers may be withdrawn under any of the following circumstances
- If your final grades are significantly lower than your previous academic performance in your final year or semester. Please note: if your semester grades fall below a 2.0, your offer of admission is automatically rescinded.
- If your final transcript(s) reveals that you have failed to complete the university's minimum requirements for admission.
- If your final transcript(s) is not received by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as directed.
- If your self-reported academic record (SRAR) and your final official transcript have a major discrepancy, your offer of admission may be withdrawn.
- If your post-admission criminal record inquiry is not cleared.