Visit Virginia Tech
See Virginia Tech for yourself. Plan to visit our Blacksburg campus, offices in the National Capital Region, or one of our campus centers around the commonwealth.
Spring Open House registration is now available for the March 18 or March 19 event dates.
Schedule an in-person information session and campus tour, learn about upcoming events, get self-guided tour information, and more!
Some colleges and departments are offering both in-person and virtual sessions at this time. Register here today!
Prospective undergraduate students should fill out this form to receive additional information about the undergraduate admissions process and their major at Virginia Tech.
Prospective graduate students should fill out this form to receive additional information about the Graduate School and their program of choice.
Visit the Parking Services website to get parking permit information for visitors to any of our regional locations.
If you're not able to visit Virginia Tech in person, you can preview the experience on the Undergraduate Admissions Virtual VT Visit webpage.
Virginia Tech's Blacksburg, VA campus
Below are some suggested ways to get the most out of your time on campus and in Blacksburg.
- Looking for an opportunity to connect with Undergraduate Admissions? See opportunities for all of our visits by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions Visit webpage.
- Want a big event with information sessions about joining Hokie Nation as an undergraduate student? Check out our upcoming events here
- Want to know more about an undergraduate major? Check out a departmental information session.
- Want to explore a graduate degree program? Contact the department directly or work with the Graduate School. Find contact information by department or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Want to add a little entertainment? Our university has a constant flow. Look for those on the Virginia Tech Calendar.
- We are an open campus so you are free to visit at any time! Be sure to check out the parking guidelines for visitors when you plan to come and for any questions related to COVID-19, please check out our VT Ready webpage.
- Investigate local hiking, biking, canoeing, and more, or take time for a leisurely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Find ideas for filling your itinerary.
- Visit the community! Montgomery County offers many great opportunities for engagement.
- We have also highlighted a variety of popular and lesser-known attractions to see and enjoy around campus on your visit to Virginia Tech.
- Are you a high school or community based organization looking to bring a group of 10 or more prospective students to Virginia Tech? Check out our Group Visit webpage here to learn more about requesting a visit.
Greater Washington, D.C., metro area offices of Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech has facilities in seven localities in the greater D.C. area:
- Falls Church
- Washington, D.C.