Arts@VirginiaTech Mission and Vision
Elevate the arts, design, creativity, and innovation to contribute to disciplinary and interdisciplinary learning, research, student life, and community-building at Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech is a global destination for creativity and the arts.
Under the leadership of Virginia Tech’s executive vice president and provost, the board provides vision, guidance, and advocacy for Arts@VirginiaTech, connecting arts-based curricula, research, and initiatives to cross-university efforts in creativity and innovation.
- Laura Belmonte, dean, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
- Jim Bassett, director, School of Architecture
- Dave Guerin, associate vice provost for communications
- Chelsea Haines, designee; vice president, Student Affairs
- Sylvester Johnson, director, Center for Humanities
- Ben Knapp, director, Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
- Ann-Marie Knoblauch, chair; director, School of Visual Arts
- Luke Lester, designee; dean, College of Engineering
- Lu Liu, dean, College of Architecture, Arts, and Design
- Jeffrey Loeffert, director, School of Performing Arts
- Matthew Powers, dirctor, School of Design
- Dan Sui, senior vice president for research and innovation
- Don Taylor, executive vice provost
- Tracy Vosburgh, vice president for communications and marketing
- Ruth Waalkes, associate provost for the arts and executive director, Moss Arts Center
- Tyler Walters, dean, University Libraries