Claim your Competitive Advantage
Talent in the tech field is in demand. Through the Virginia Tech Master of Engineering Program, you can enhance your skills in computer science or computer engineering in as little as one year. Scholarships available!
Connect with our team!
Fill out this form to receive the latest news and updates about our Master’s programs.
- Machine learning
- Network security
- Signal processing
- Cyber-physical systems
- Autonomous systems
- Operating systems
- Computational theory
- Graph theory
- Theory of algorithms
- Software security
Enrollment Success Team
College of Engineering
- International Oct. 1
- Domestic Nov. 1
- International March 1
- Priority* March 1
*Priority admission means this is your best opportunity to get an offer based on space and scholarship consideration.
Rolling Admission through June 1st space available
Undergraduate/Graduate 4+1 Master’s Deadline
- May 15
More about Virginia Tech
Department of Computer Science
- Approximately $12M in annual research funding from NSF, DOE, DOD, NIH, DOT, government labs (e.g., Oak Ridge, Argonne, Los Alamos)
- International award winners in 3D User Interfaces
- Award winning alumnae in diversity in computing
- Expert consulting of cyberattack
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Transforming wireless connections for connected cities
- 9 Shanghai Ranking’s National Ranking of Academic Subjects (EE)
- U.S. News and World Report graduate programs: T19 (EE), T18 (CPE)
- 4th largest ECE department in the U.S.
- 140 teaching faculty
- NSF 2019 research expenditures report ranked ECE in 7th place nationally ($60.8M)