ut prosim / that i may serve
Gateway is a unique program where admitted students from underrepresented backgrounds are welcomed to campus for a weekend of social activities and to learn more about life at Virginia Tech and the vast opportunities offered. Gateway is an overnight event, held in April.
Participants are grouped together with hosts that are current Virginia Tech students from similar backgrounds or who have similar areas of interest. Further details of the weekend and schedule of events can be found on this site.
Gateway is optional - there's no need to attend if you know that Virginia Tech is the place for you.
Space is limited, so please register as soon as you receive your invitation.
At Gateway you can:
- Get academic information, including a university overview and individual department specifics.
- Find out about life in the residence halls and the amazing array of dining options.
- Hear more about financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Enjoy a student-led campus tour.
- Discover University Honors, study abroad programs, co-op and internship opportunities and more.
In the unlikely event that this program is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, the university cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
Questions? Contact us | email@example.com | 540-231-6267