Campus Connection Day | November 12, 2023
Campus Connection Day is coordinated with our Fall Open House event hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please make sure that you register for both Campus Connection Day and Fall Open House. Upon Arrival students and families are encouraged to take advantage of the admissions, financial aid, special interest, and college information sessions offered throughout the day. After registering for Campus Connection Day, you will receive an email to sign up for the Fall Open House event.
During Fall Open House, you will attend the sessions that you sign up for on your registration. We will connect for an optional, but strongly encouraged, luncheon. This luncheon will allow you to connect with faculty/staff, current students, and campus resources. After the luncheon, you will continue with your Fall Open House schedule until we meet again for our Closing Program, where admissions decisions will be distributed.
Please note you must meet the student requirements below in order to participate in CCD:
- Senior/12th grade standing
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA (with no Ds or Fs and minimal Cs)
- Coursework must show college preparatory rigor within the context of your school (examples include: AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, and/orHonors).
Campus Connection Day includes:
- Fall Open House
- Resource presentations
- Student organization presentations
- Lunch with students, faculty, and staff
- Release of admissions decisions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Campus Connection Day cost anything?
There is no cost for attending Campus Connection Day. We will provide lunch, but keep in mind any other expected expenses during your visit.
- What if I have not received an invitation to participate in Campus Connection Day?
If you would like to be considered for any available spots, please complete this form. Please note that we will not know if we have spots available until two weeks before the event.
- Where should I park?
Parking instructions are accompanied in your Open House packet. Please follow those driving/parking instructions.
- I can't come to Campus Connection Day but I still want to visit Virginia Tech. How can I do that?
If you're unable to attend Campus Connection Day, we would love to accommodate you for a visit on another day! Please click here to schedule an information session and/or campus tour on the day that works best for you.
Campus Connection Day Agenda
More questions? Contact us!
In the unlikely event that this program is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, the university cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.