Donald J. Leo
The Vice President and Executive Director of the National Capital Region (NCR) is responsible for:
- Assisting the President and Senior Vice President and Provost in developing and implementing strategic directions for the National Capital Region.
- Improving coordination of services and operations across multiple locations within the region.
- Enhancing the visibility and presence of Virginia Tech and its programs in the National Capital Region.
- Assisting in developing new opportunities for research, instruction and outreach within the region.
- Helping programs develop viable business models for program development within the region.
- Assisting in leveraging the assets of the National Capital Region to faculty on the main campus in Blacksburg.
NCR Regional Administration
- Nicholas Stone | Deputy Director
- Dianka Murphy | Associate Director for Operations
- Robert Brown | Assistant Director for Facility Operations
- Kenneth Wong | Interim Dean of the Graduate School in the National Capital Region & Director of the Northern Virginia Center
- Philip Skomra | Assistant Director of the Northern Virginia Center
- Justin Davenport | Director
- Chris Yianilos| Director
Public Relations and Marketing
- Barbara Micale | Manager
- Ganchimeg Darambazar, Administrative Assistant