(Dollars in thousands)
- The figures for this table are taken from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
- All figures reflect average salaries of full-time, non-medical, instructional staff equated to 9-month contracts, by academic rank.
- Lecturers, research associates, and administrators above the department level are excluded.
|Full-Time Instructional Faculty||1,368||1,422||1,427||1,443||1,479|
|Other Faculty & Research Associates||1,954||2,083||2,263||2,418||2,505|
|P14s (instructional only)||264||249||238||218||222|
|Total Faculty & Support Staff||7,035||7,263||7,448||7,546||7,631|
|Percent of Instructional Faculty Tenured||61.7||61.1||62.0||61.0||60.0|
- Faculty data are based on full-time instructional faculty paid 50 percent or more from instructional funds.
- Percent tenured is based on full-time instructional faculty who are tenured (does not include those on tenure track).