The Wright House contains the Interdisciplinary Center for Applied Mathematics, which facilitates interdisciplinary research and education in applied mathematics.
The entrance area is open with computer access for visitors. Eight offices provide the primary research space for most core faculty members. Basement offices are available to graduate students working with faculty members.
The building was constructed in 1923. An addition was built in 1990.
Address: 765 West Campus Drive | Map Grid: J-5
Originally Built: 1923 | Abbreviation: WRIGHT
Latitude: 37.22683 | Longitude: -80.42617