A faculty group organized the University Club in 1925. The club house was built on land leased from the university and completed in 1930 at a cost of $38,000. It once contained a dining room, which ceased operations in September 1935.
Address: 100 Otey St. SW | Map Grid: O-5
Originally Built: 1930 | Abbreviation: UCLUB
Latitude: 37.22736 | Longitude: -80.41659