Old Security Building
The Old Security Building houses the alumni and development offices for the College of Science.
The building was constructed in 1903 as a laundry. It became headquarters for the Security Department (later, Virginia Tech Police) until the department moved its office to the Sterrett Facilities Complex in the 1980s.
Address: 310 Stanger St. | Map Grid: M-2
Originally Built: 1903 | Abbreviation: SEC
Latitude: 37.23148 | Longitude: -80.42159