The building was erected in 1931 as the Mechanical Engineering Laboratory. It was renamed the Printing Plant when the print shop moved in from the First Academic Building in June 1953. The building was renovated in 1997 after the print shop relocated and got its current name in 1998.
Address: 355 Old Turner St. | Map Grid: M-2
Originally Built: | Abbreviation: ART C
Latitude: 37.2317 | Longitude: -80.42072