The building was erected in 1916 as Blacksburg High School. It was purchased by the university at auction in 1965 as part of three-building package totaling $310,000. Also purchased were the neighboring Media Building and the Media Annex. The building was renovated after a December 1997 fire damaged all three floors.
Address: 140 Otey St. NW | Map Grid: O-4
Originally Built: 1916 | Abbreviation: AA
Latitude: 37.2286 | Longitude: -80.41629